Want to learn some essential law school survival tips? Here, are a few to get you started on the
- Join a study group.
- Outline class notes and obtain an outline from a Law Review student.
- Stay on budget to minimize student loans.
- Take advantage of your professor's office hours and visit him/her.
- Sign up with BarBri or a comparable bar exam preparer during your first year of law school to gain access to review materials which may help you prepare for your law school final exams. The black letter law contained in the BarBri materials helps to simplify concepts. Please note that we are not in a position to endorse BarBri or any other vendor for bar exam preparation.
- Don't be misled into thinking you don't have to study as hard for an open book exam. Sometimes they are harder than closed book exams.